The 2nd Executive Board meeting of the BioCatPolymers project took place in Thessaloniki, Greece, at the facilities of the Centre for Research and Technology-Hellas (CERTH), on the 11th & 12th of June, 2018. The meeting was organized by CERTH and representatives of the 7 partners of the consortium participated in it.
During the meeting the following main issues were discussed:
- The entry of the new partner SEKAB in the Consortium.
- The amendment of the Grant Agreement and the new time plan of Work Packages, deliverables & milestones
- The progress of actions and the future planning in all Work Packages.
- The current status of the project regarding management issues, including the advanced payment, reporting and deliverables.
- The dissemination actions for the promotion of the project.
- The planning of the 3rd official meeting.